Friday 8 May 2009

Week 2

What an exciting week. At the start of the week Hannah and Sam decided that I needed a rest and left me to sleep on the sofa. I feel a lot better for the rest- look how pale I was!








When I was all better Hannah and Sam decided it was time for another adventure, we rode on a bus which was great fun.


Can you believe it, there is a shop named after me- look can you see the name?It seems that I am a true expert in photography. How exciting, I must have a go at taking some pictures!


We went to the park and Hannah and Sam both took me for rides on the roundabout, the swings, the see-saw (I fell off and bumped my head) and the slide. We had a fantastic time and we went so fast had to shut my eyes! Look at us wizzing around together (there I am on the seat with Hannah.)




Gosh my time here has flown by, I've had so much fun with Hannah and Sam. Now I'm off to meet Hazel and Keiron, I bet we'll have all sorts of fun together. I got all packed up in my box, I'm travelling first class by Royal Mail which is meant to be the most comfortable way to travel. The Morris Mouse adventures have just begun. I promise to write soon. Love M x

0 comments: